A Quality Engineer is required to work on new and resourced business projects, where you take responsibility for the quality engineering aspects of delivering new products. Salary is £35,000 to £40,000 per annum, plus excellent company benefits and this is a permanent, full time role.
As a Quality Engineer, your duties & responsibilities will include:
- Be actively involved in all quality activities in line with customer requirements
- Work closely with the NPI department to manage all quality aspects
- Develop APQP/PPAP files
- Liaise with customers, manufacturers and equipment suppliers on a regular basis
- Support cross-functional reviews
To be successful in the role of Quality Engineer, you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Previous experience in a similar role within a manufacturing environment
- Knowledge & experience of APPQP, PPAP, FMEA, SPC and Control Plans
- Good understanding of customer product expectations
- Ability to read engineering drawings
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
This position is based in Worcester and is easily accessible from Kidderminster, Bromsgrove and Redditch.
If you are an experienced Quality Engineer, and you are currently seeking your next career move, please apply immediately.