Manchester or Bristol
Excellent salary plus benefits
Recruit 12 has an exciting opportunity for a Qualification Engineer with a nuclear (or similar) background to join the UK’s major infrastructure project reporting to the Senior Qualification Engineer.
Your responsibilities as a Qualification Engineer will include:
- To perform technical deliverables according to objectives, input data, applicable processes and outputs defined by the Qualification Manager and Senior Qualification Engineer
- To ensure the technical work is performed in a manner to reduce Health, Safety and Environmental risks and impact and in accordance with specification and quality requirements
- To follow the execution of deliverables, resolving technical issues
- To identify, capture and manage technical risks and opportunities
To be a successful candidate for the role you will need:
- Experience in the Electro-mechanical engineering, manufacturing and test specifications writing and surveillance of fabrication by suppliers
- Experience of plant and material definition and specification in highly regulated sectors (e.g., Nuclear, Oil & Gas, Rail, Aerospace)
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements, international and European standards, industry codes of practice
- Knowledge of RCCE 2012 is preferable but not essential
- Written and oral fluency in English and French (beneficial)
- Ideally you will have a degree/ BAC+5 in mechanical/ energy/ thermal engineering
- Ideally you will be chartered or incorporated engineer status
Recruit12 is a recruitment specialist working within the Automotive, Aerospace, and World Class manufacturing sectors.
Important: Please note Recruit12 is only able to place into employment candidates that have a valid EU passport, a European Economic Area (EEA) passport or a valid UK visa.