Up to £33,000 plus benefits
Recruit12 has an excellent opportunity for a Pump Fitter to play a crucial role in the support of tasks such as decommissioning, installing, and repairing pumps for the customer base of a prestigious brand.
As a Pump Fitter, your responsibilities will include:
- Installing and Repairing Pumps
- Decomissinion Pumps
- Workshop and Onsite Installations
- Ability to liaise with customers and their needs
- Ability to work in an On-Call Rota on a 5 week rotation
As a Pump Fitter, you must have:
- Pump Fitting Skills and Knowledge
- General Mechanical Fitting Skills
- Experience of working in a variety of settings, such as workshops and customer premises
- Adherence to Health and Safety Procedures
What you will receive as a Pump Fitter:
You will receive a salary of up to £33,000 plus benefits; including 25 days annual holiday plus Bank Holiday entitlement, Contributory Pension, Bike to Work Scheme, and the opportunity to work for a company that offers a working environment that empowers and continuously support employees.
This position is based in Leeds and is easily accessible by areas such as Elland, Halifax, Huddersfield, and any other surrounding areas within the West Yorkshire area.
If you are excited by the opportunity to join a prestigious brand as a Pump Fitter, please apply immediately.