Recruit 12 is recruiting for a Project manager who will have full responsibility for handling multiple customer projects from nomination through to completion. Receiving a salary of £50,000 to £55,000 plus 5% bonus.
As a Project Manager, your duties & responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for communication, including status reporting, risk management, escalation of issues that cannot be resolved in the team and making sure that the project is delivered in budget, on schedule and within scope.
- Monitor progress of on-going projects and take relevant action to ensure deadlines are met, quality standards are maintained, and a professional service is provided to the customer.
- Managing the APQP process and associated elements with support from the Quality department.
- Visit customers regularly to maintain the momentum of new projects and after approval and sign off to resolve any issues that may arise.
- Leading meetings with customers and managing resource internally to deliver key project elements.
To be successful in the role of Project Manager, you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Thorough understanding of PPAP
- Experience of APQP
- Comprehensive robust Engineering knowledge
- Experience with procurement and instillation of equipment, maintenance and preventative procedures.
This role is based in Birmingham, and is easily accessible from Sutton Coldfield, Walsall, Wolverhampton, Longbridge, Northfield and Solihull.
If you are an experienced Project Manager looking to secure your next career position, please apply immediately.
Recruit12 is a recruitment specialist working within the Automotive, Aerospace and World Class manufacturing sectors.
Important: Please note Recruit12 is only able to place into employment candidates that have a valid EU passport, a European Economic Area (EEA) passport or a valid UK visa.