Recruit 12 has an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager to deliver the customer projects across the business, ensuring excellent customer relationships are maintained, the project plan is communicated, and projects are delivered on time and on budget. A key element of this role is in working with the operations team to ensure all projects are on target.
Your responsibilities as a Project Manager will include:
- Sign-off quotes based on agreed or specified manufacturing materials and methods
- Take full project cycle ownership: successful project delivery from sales, to project rollout in operations, to completion of all project elements until final delivery of the last part
- Develop and manage all aspects of project engagement from planning, customer relationships, communications, resources, changes and risks and issues
- Manage project changes
- Working creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment with operations
- Organise and conduct meetings on all new projects with department heads to discuss manufacturing materials and method
- Communicate issues and updates to all Team Leaders and Project Engineers
- Manage free issue / bought-in stock
- Manage Project Engineers to set up, organise and update customer data on company server
- Schedule work to ensure customer timing requirements are met
- Liaise with customers about current and future projects to win further work
Recruit12 is a recruitment specialist working within the Automotive, Aerospace, and World Class manufacturing sectors.
Important: Please note Recruit12 is only able to place into employment candidates that have a valid EU passport, a European Economic Area (EEA) passport or a valid UK visa.