£45k - £50k
Recruit 12 has an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager to be responsible and accountable for managing & coordinating cross functional projects, ensuring that deliverables, objectives and KPI's are achieved at the project level and that the agreed customer requirements are met. Ensuring that the customer relationship is managed effectively to achieve high levels of customer satisfaction for current and future business.
As Project Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for all Project Management aspects relating to the successful delivery of projects that have been assigned to.
- Work with multi-disciplined teams and demonstrate full accountability for on time delivery of the agreed scope and adherence to Project Lifecycle Phase Exit Process, using best practice project management techniques.
- Achieve and report on agreed KPI’s using the Project Dashboard.
- Lead customer project meetings and visits & be the customer point of contact to successfully manage customer relationship during the project phases.
- Chair and minute internal project meetings with the project team as appropriate.
- Ensure that all Projects are managed in accordance with Company Policies and Procedures.
- Ability to identify, report and escalate project risks in line with approved business processes.
- Ability to ensure that Project and Series Engineering Changes are managed in accordance with Company Policies and Procedures.
- Effective project scope and change management in line with approved business processes including preparation of commercial aspects of project related changes.
- Project budget management including regular cost to go and financial forecast planning for prototypes, development, tooling, revenue, expenditure & margins.
- Manage pre-production build phases & process equipment development in line with project requirements.
- Manage project timing, liaising with suppliers and internal resources to ensure good visibility of project status and highlight concern.
- Provide support and mentoring to Project Engineers to ensure successful project delivery.
- Support Head of Projects with development of Project Management tools and processes.
- Report project status to the Senior Management team at monthly project reviews.
To be successful as Project Manager, you should have:
- Previous experience working within an automotive Company ideally a 1st Tier Supplier.
- Educated to degree or equivalent level in technically based subject.
- Relevant Project management experience, ideally with some qualification e.g. PRINCE 2
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Interpersonal skills that enable you to work with people at all levels and develop good working relationships.
- Problem solving and negotiation skills.
- Initiative and the ability to offer new ideas.
- Ability to plan, multi-task and manage time effectively.
- Ability to motivate and lead a team.
- Computer literate in Microsoft office programmes including Project.
- German speaking preferred but not essential.
This role is based in Buckinghamshire and is easily accessible from Milton Keynes, Buckingham, Northampton, Rugby and Leicester
If you are excited by the prospect of joining an automotive designer and manufacturer, please apply immediately.