£60,000 to £70,000
Recruit12 Construction has a fantastic opportunity for a Project Manager to join a leading Civil Engineering and Building company on a permanent basis delivering high-quality construction projects across the UK.
Due to the companies continued success and growth they have an immediate opportunity for a Project Manager.
Working on a major water infrastructure framework across the Midlands Area you will play a key role within the team through programme management, subcontractor management and client engagement. There will be the opportunity to continue to develop professionally with the support of the Framework Manager.
As a Project Manager your responsibilities will include the following:
• Ensure adherence to the health and safety and environmental policies and ensure safe systems of work are planned and implemented on assigned projects.
• Ensure adherence to the Company’s quality procedures including production of the project quality plan and completion of the necessary project documentation.
• Attend sub-contractor and client meetings as required, ensuring a positive working relationship is established and maintained, acting as an ambassador for the Company at all times.
• Ensure detailed project programmes are drawn up and adhered to on all assigned projects and to regularly report progress against these.
• When applicable, to provide technical support at the tender stage.
• To take responsibility for the successful completion of assigned projects.
• Where applicable, take the lead in design & buildability review.
• Manage the construction team on assigned projects, including their recruitment, performance management, training and development.
• Manage the allocation of trades and labour, employed and sub-contracted – ensuring efficient and cost-effective use of resources on assigned projects.
• Support and ensure that objectives are planning and implemented onsite, attending audit meetings.
• Adhere to the Integrated Management System (IMS).
• Any other task commensurate with this post.
To be successful as a Project Manager, you must have:
• 3rd Level qualification in a Civil or Construction Engineering related discipline and 10+ year’s industry experience or 15+ year’s industry experience.
• Previous experience within the water industry, managing multiple sites while achieving and exceeding financial and programme targets.
• Ability to demonstrate the lead role in a construction programme and delivery
• Experience in managing all HSEQ aspects involved in the construction of large schemes
• Strong working knowledge of MS Project (or similar) and CAD
• Understanding and commercial application of the NEC3 | NEC 4
• Appropriate recognised industry training certificates and a full driving licence.
This position is based in Kegworth and is easily accessible from Birmingham, Worcester, Leicester, Coventry and Tamworth.
If you are excited by the prospect of joining a Civils and Build construction business as a Project Manager, please apply immediately.