A Project Leader (French Speaking) is required to play a pivotal role within the NPI department by ensuring that assigned projects are achieved against business objectives in regards to cost, quality and timing. Salary is £38,000 per annum, plus an excellent benefits package.
As a Project Engineer, (French Speaking) your responsibilities will include the following:
- Report on product development process performance
- Coordinate technical problem follow-ups
- Coordinate product material and information flow activity
- Ensure all technical problem follow-ups are completed
- Report product performance results
To be successful as a Project Engineer (French Speaking), you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- HNC or degree qualified in an engineering discipline
- Previous experience in working within NPI team
- Previous experience working in an automotive manufacturing environment
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
This position is based in Droitwich and is easily accessible from Bromsgrove, Worcester, Malvern, Kidderminster and Redditch.
You will be joining an organisation that is recognised globally for their unique and highly innovative automotive components. They are specialists within the automotive sector; this is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to utilise their skills and experience and put them into practice for a highly established multinational company.
If you are excited by the prospect of joining an international organisation as a Project Engineer, please apply immediately.
Recruit12 is a recruitment specialist working within the Automotive, Aerospace, and World Class manufacturing sectors.
Important: Please note Recruit12 is only able to place into employment candidates that have a valid EU passport, a European Economic Area (EEA) passport or a valid UK visa.