Cardiff / International (This involves being away from home for a period of 4-6 weeks depending on the project and for 4 -8 months per year)
Excellent salary plus benefits
Recruit 12 has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Field Project Supervisor to join our dynamic team. This position is suited to an individual that is looking to develop their skills within the Hazardous Waste sector and is committed to delivering an outstanding service. Improving communities, protecting the environment and creating an inclusive culture is right at the heart of our business. Together our employees make our communities better and our engineers play an integral part in helping to shape the future of our business. They are the Resources, behind the resources. We want you to be part of our diverse workforce!
Your responsibilities as a Project Lead will include:
- Responsible for field services operations from start to finish of all project
- Hands on supervision of hazardous waste operations at customer sites overseas and in the UK.
- Inspection, packaging, handling and transport of hazardous waste
- Assist in site surveys, job estimations, quotations, sourcing of equipment and visits
- Ensure maintenance of equipment, plant and systems
- Develop individual customer-supplier relationships
To be a successful candidate as a project lead you will need:
- Degree level or equivalent in Chemistry, Environmental Sciences or Engineering discipline
- Chemist or engineer
- Project skills and APM (association for project management preferred ,but not essential as training will be provided)
- Health and safety expertise
- Hazardous waste management qualifications (desirable)
- Experience in the waste management sector
- Excellent communication and language skills (French or Spanish desirable)
- Team player and culturally aware
Recruit12 is a recruitment specialist working within the Automotive, Aerospace, and World Class manufacturing sectors.
Important: Please note Recruit12 is only able to place into employment candidates that have a valid EU passport, a European Economic Area (EEA) passport or a valid UK visa.