Attractive Salary plus Benefits
Recruit12 currently have an exciting position for a Project Lead to join a team of a highly prestigious organisation that is a market leader in their industry. This position is well suited to an individual that is looking to develop their project leadership and mechanical service skills and is committed to delivering an outstanding service.
As a Project Lead, your main responsibilities will include:
- Travelling across the Midlands area predominantly 2-3 times per week.
- Ensure that projects are delivered end to end on time and to budget.
- Lead project management calls and site visits with the customer and the internal planning team.
- Provide solutions to risks that link to the project timeframes.
- Build positive working relationships with the customer and contribute to building a long-standing partnership. You will be building client relationships at the project level and managing relevant external suppliers.
- Take charge of quality control, making sure that project administration and proofreading are complete for all communications we send to clients. Ensure key commercial and scope decisions are made in line with the agreed processes.
To be successful as a Project Lead, you must have:
- Proven experience gained in a mechanical services environment
- Understanding and application of improvement techniques.
- Proven track record leading small to medium projects.
- Good understanding of Health and Safety.
- HND Qualified
- Full Uk Driving Licence
Recruit12 is a recruitment specialist working within the Automotive, Aerospace and World Class manufacturing sectors.
Important: Please note Recruit12 is only able to place into employment candidates that have a valid EU passport, a European Economic Area (EEA) passport or a valid UK visa.