£25k - £35k
Recruit 12 have an exciting opportunity for a Project Engineer to be responsible and accountable for managing & coordinating cross functional projects, ensuring that deliverables, objectives and KPI's are achieved at the project level and that the agreed customer requirements are met.
As Project Engineer, your responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for all Project Engineer aspects relating to the successful delivery of projects that have been assigned to.
- Work with and support Project Managers and teams and demonstrate full accountability for On time delivery with the agreed scope and adherence to Project Lifecycle Phase Exit Process, by the use of best practice project management techniques. This may include individually managing small scale projects as the Project Engineer.
- Achieve and report on agreed KPI’s using the Project Dashboard
- Support customer meetings and visits when required.
- Ensure that all Projects are managed in accordance with Company Policies and Procedures
- Ability to identify, report and escalate project risks in line with approved business processes.
- Effective project scope and change management in line with approved business processes.
- Ability to ensure that Project and Series Engineering Changes are managed in accordance with Company Policies and Procedures
- Support Project Manager budget management including regular cost to go and financial forecast planning.
- Support pre-production build phases & process equipment development in line with project requirements.
- Maintain an overview of project timing, liaising with suppliers and internal resources to ensure good visibility of project status.
- Attend regular project meetings with the project team as appropriate.
To be successful as a Project Engineer, you should have:
- Educated to degree or equivalent level in technically based subject
- Interest in Project management with some relevant experience.
- Computer literate in Microsoft office programmes including Project.
- Clear and confident communicator.
This role is based in Buckinghamshire and is easily accessible from Milton Keynes, Buckingham, Northampton, Rugby and Leicester
If you are excited by the prospect of joining a leading automotive designer and manufacturer, please apply immediately.