£30,000 to £45,000
Recruit12 Construction has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced, knowledgeable, and enthusiastic Project Coordinator to join a specialist main contractor.
Working across two departments and reporting to the Pre-Construction Manager & Project Controls Manager you will ensure the efficient running of the projects by effectively, ensuring all aspects of the project have the required drawings, documents, and technical paperwork to maintain project progress.
You will also monitor project progress and provide support where necessary or as directed.
As a Project Coordinator your responsibilities will include the following:
- Assist the Pre-Con Department (Estimation, Purchasing & Design Management) ensuring that the Project Delivery team has all the information they require.
- Assisting the Project Controls Manager in preparing schedules and ensuring appropriate filing and paperwork.
- Arrange and coordinate all aspects of the project through various departments.
- Review and maintain the records' accuracy, editing where necessary to ensure they are up to date.
- To liaise with and distribute project-related information with all levels of the project team and potentially external parties.
- Ensure the Site Managers and Project Managers are completing their weekly reports and uploading them to the Construction Software system.
- Review processes, procedures, and documentation updating when required. This may include but is not restricted to the compilation of financial reports, trend analysis, reviews, housekeeping of project status, etc.
- Business Administration qualifications are preferred but not essential.
- Full UK Driving License; preferably clean.
Skills & Experience:
- Evidence of experience working for a busy project-based employer in a supportive role.
- Experience working for a Project Manager in the construction industry is preferred.
- Familiarity with project management.
- Proven Knowledge and Experience in Electronic Document Management Systems (EDMS)
- Excellent IT Skills, including but not limited to Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- Excellent time management and multitasking skills.
- Great numerical and analytical skills.
- Analytical and logical problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills when dealing with various parties.
Recruit12 is a recruitment specialist working within the Construction, Automotive, Aerospace, and World-Class manufacturing sectors.
Important: Please note Recruit12 is only able to place into employment candidates that have a valid EU passport, a European Economic Area (EEA) passport, or a valid UK visa.