Project & Applications Engineer
Excellent Salary plus Benefits
Recruit12 is excited to present the opportunity for a Project and Applications Engineer to join an undisputed market leader specialist that has developed an excellent reputation and is highly credible amongst workshops and in the trade for ignition and sensor technology. The main purpose of this role is to provide effective Project, Engineering, and Technical related support to nominated Customers.
As a Project and Applications Engineer, your main responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for leading the new project/design introduction and design/process changes.
- Managing eAPQP process and documentation.
- Maintain drawings & CAD for all products using 3rd party CAD provider.
- Development and maintain Customer Strategic Database to achieve the objectives defined by management
- Attend and actively participate in customer-facing meetings. Take accurate meeting minutes and save to SharePoint.
- Identify new and repeat business opportunities.
- Support internal/external documentation requirements for nominated accounts.
- Provide support to cross-functional areas (where necessary) to resolve and close out any delivery nonconformities.
- Co-operate with Warehouse/Logistics teams to dispute related deduction(s)
- Coordinate and regularly communicate with international colleagues.
- Maintaining Customer satisfaction for Product Quality and Project Deliverables
- Support ISO/TS (IATF) requirements and procedural updates/creation.
- Facilitate scheduled internal/external audits as necessary
- Support and facilitate Customer Quality and maintaining relevant internal quality management system procedures.
- Showing strong competency and interaction with Customer portal
- Provide engineering support and cover within the OEM Department if required.
- Communicate and/or negotiate in advance if any changes are needed.
- The degree of mutual co-operation which exists between him/herself and other Departments.
- The example of personal conduct and effective teamwork shown both inside and outside the organisation.
To be successful as a Project & Applications Engineer, you must have:
- Degree-level educated in Automotive Engineering and/or proven experience within an OEM environment.
- Proven experience with presentation and negation skills
- Outstanding Project and Time Management abilities, with a strong track record of being able to deliver on time and meet deadlines
- Experience in Automotive R&D/ Manufacturing disciplines
- Excellent communication skills, with a comprehensive ability to effectively communicate with all areas and levels of the business.
Recruit12 is a recruitment specialist working within the Automotive, Aerospace, and World-Class manufacturing sectors.
Important: Please note Recruit12 is only able to place into employment candidates that have a valid EU passport, a European Economic Area (EEA) passport or a valid UK visa.