Reading & Remote
Salary - £27,000 depending on experience, Private Medical, and Quarterly Bonus.
Recruit12 Construction has a fantastic opportunity for a Project Administrator, As a Project Administrator, you will be the key to the efficiency of the Project Managers and the Project Team in the administration, coordination, planning, and control of their projects.
You will carefully monitor the status of all projects freeing the Project Managers to achieve their objectives and the team to focus only on completing projects on time and in full.
Your responsibilities as a Project Administrator will include:
- Create, update, and expand the use of, and outputs/reports from the existing Project Management tool (Orchestra) providing clear visibility to our customers as to where the projects are using key indicators.
- Project Calendar
- Project progress (coordinate with PMs)
- Project resource used (manage timesheets)
- Project costs (coordinate with finance)
- And help develop the ability to allocate resource quantities to the separate project stage gates
- Create, update, and expand the use of our Goal, KPI, and Risk management system (Metronome) to use on daily basis e.g., daily huddles – helping the team focus by ensuring the goals of the team are clear for the year, quarter, month, week and day.
- Review trends of previous and current projects to help provide estimates so we can provide customers with a more accurate overview of the use of resources/budget.
- Respond to quote requests and invoice checking
- Help with research into potential customers, suppliers, or competitors to support various projects
- Gather information on ideas coming from customers and internally to review through each quarterly cycle, allowing idea reviews to be more efficient and beneficial.
- Work with marketing to ensure completed innovations are correct in their presentation ready for launch
- Take formal requests from customers to consult in implementation
- File management to keep all projects uniform
- Schedule regular meetings and record decisions
- Prepare and provide documentation to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Order resources, like equipment and software
- Act as the point of contact for all Project Managers, help to set up project meetings, and handle the minute-taking at meetings
To be a successful candidate as a Project Administrator you will need:
- BSc in Business Administration or related field preferred
- 3 A Levels or similar required
- PMP / PRINCE2 or similar certification or training would be a bonus
- Two years as a Project Administrator, Project Coordinator, or similar role
- One year of experience in project management software, ideally Orchestra.
- Some experience in the construction, façade, and balcony industry and regulations would be preferred or some experience with similar products and materials, i.e., glass, steel, aluminum, powder coating.
- Computer literate (Excel, Word, Adobe, and Publisher)
- Ability prioritise, achieve deadlines, and work under pressure.
- Good verbal and written communication skills for people at all levels from Directors to Drivers
- Excellent time management skills and organisational skills
Recruit12 is a recruitment specialist working within the Automotive, Aerospace, and World-Class manufacturing sectors.
Important: Please note Recruit12 is only able to place into employment candidates that have a valid EU passport, a European Economic Area (EEA) passport, or a valid UK visa.