Recruit 12 has an exciting opportunity for a Program Manager you will Directly be managing high to mid-level programs globally and mentor low-level programs with local program management.
Your responsibilities as a Program Manager will include:
- Assemble core program team and complete the program planning process to ensure development of a complete program plan and work breakdown structure, including the financial pro forma baseline.
- Meet all design, quality, production, financial, and milestone timing needs of the program.
- Develop and maintain project-timing charts and maintain the project schedule as agreed between the customer and the client.
- Plan, lead & conduct timely team meetings and program status reviews based on the defined Program Management process – which includes direct leadership of the functional disciplines such as Engineering, Quality, Operations and Purchasing
- Communicate or present project status as needed through reports and program management reviews at all levels.
- Identify and resolve project issues, using systemic root cause analysis and provide a robust process for change management.
- Liaison with customer regarding program issues, including participation in their meetings.
- Monitor project concept, budget & schedule for compliance with customer specifications. Plan and identify required staffing needs to the appropriate function in a timely manner.
- Ensure successful design, capability, installation and prove-out of production equipment and tools including procurement of capital equipment & compliance with all required codes.
- Establish price, warranty and delivery targets with purchasing. Support purchasing or quality in supplier negotiations as appropriate.
- Optimize project cash flow through timely coordination of all purchase order releases. Plan and manage all budgets and costs associated with the program, and adhere to the program pro forma (business case).
- Responsible for extended support of: operations, quality, or engineering beyond what a typical program would require.
- Responsible for scheduling, monitoring, and facilitating the execution of Functional Stage Gate reviews Responsible for scheduling and conducting Stage Gate reviews with senior management.
To be a successful candidate as a Program Manager you will need:
- 5-7 years of experience as Program Manager, working within a multi-national, complex matrix based organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, engineering, operations or other related area
- Excellent APQP and program management techniques knowledge.
- An understanding of financial analysis concepts and budget management.
- Excellent English written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Other languages will be considered as plus (German, French, Spanish, Italian).
- Strong office 365 environment skills.
- Experience of managing challenging negotiations and achieving the desired outcome.
- Ability to successfully function in a matrix style of management, managing a variety of cross functional team members.
- Able to operate successfully at senior management level.
- Excellent organizational and follow-up skills; competent in problem solving, team building, planning and decision making; and shows aggressiveness when completing assignments and other responsibilities.
- Focused on exceeding expectations and comfortable with working independently.
- Proactivity, an individual who drives change and seeks opportunity for improvements.
- A passion to take ownership and deliver as both leader and member in a winning and supportive team environment.
- PMI certification will be considered as plus.
Recruit12 is a recruitment specialist working within the Automotive, Aerospace, and World Class manufacturing sectors.
Important: Please note Recruit12 is only able to place into employment candidates that have a valid EU passport, a European Economic Area (EEA) passport or a valid UK visa.