Recruit 12 has an exciting opportunity for a Production Planner to be responsible for overseeing customer schedule translation to GWM internal planning processes. Auditing internal planning attainment with a goal of 100% adherence. Maintaining stock planning calculations in line with objectives, lean methodology and fulfilling customer requirements. Developing and the maintenance of KPI controls relevant to customer/supplier delivery and stock performance.
Your responsibilities as a Production Planner will include:
- To level demand & align all stock profiles (finished, shopstock, pool stock, safety) to compensate for fluctuation, then plan processes to meet internal / customer needs.
- Regular and effective communication with customers and internal departments.
- To monitor, record and communicate adherence to plan, stock levels and customer fluctuation. When applicable to advise, agree and implement corrective plans.
- Main customer contact in relation to scheduling, delivery performance, vehicle co-ordination and support packaging issues.
- Review, communicate and monitor weekly demands against long term forecasts and equipment commercial agreed volumes.
- Analysis of customer schedules - translation into sales data, capacity and manning planning.
- To maintain SAP to enable efficient parts ordering, production planning with a target of 100% delivery and stock target performance.
- Monitor, support and co-ordinate physical stock checks, compare and maintain system accuracy. KPI and oversee related improvement plans.
- To support, progress, deliver and communicate new product introduction and Build out end of life key phases, related volumes and expectations as when applicable.
- Oversee and support customer performance reviews relevant to logistics. Could include travel as and when required.
To be a successful candidate as a Production Planner you will need:
- Customer systems and maintenance
- SAP (MRP and ERP) experience and Microsoft proficient - Intermediate Excel skills minimum
- A good interdepartmental communicator that can solve issues systematically & objectively.
- Production planning and inventory control.
- NVQ 4 - In a relevant engineering discipline or ILM equivalent
- HNC - IOSCM Level or MP&L equivalent
Recruit12 is a recruitment specialist working within the Automotive, Aerospace, and World Class manufacturing sectors.
Important: Please note Recruit12 is only able to place into employment candidates that have a valid EU passport, a European Economic Area (EEA) passport or a valid UK visa.