Up to £30,000 subject to experience
Recruit12 are excited to present a new opportunity for a Production Planner to join a well-established, highly respected automotive organisation.
As a Production Planner, your main responsibilities will include:
- Raise work orders and BOMs - Raising schedules and creating BOM's
- Ensure material availability from our system and work with the purchasing team to assist the Sales Team • Ensure availability of parts and all BOM items for planned jobs
- Management of production schedule
- Work closely with the Materials Planner to ensure the availability of materials
- Analyse sales/stock usage with reports to identify changes and additions and amend Works Orders in the plan where possible/practical to achieve customer service and stock targets
- Analysing and advising on schedule trends and adapting when necessary to meet customer and company objectives
- Coordinating the preparation of Operating Planning.
- Advising on schedule trends and proposing changes as necessary to meet both the customer requirements and the company’s objectives with regard to efficiency.
- Coordination of the daily schedules for the warehouse, advising any deviation from the schedule and proposed recovery plans.
- Coordinate the daily work of the Production Planning department in-line with the company objectives.
- Control and Planning of the Quality, Cost and Delivery requirements are met.
- Issue of monthly reports to the Departmental Manager detailing achievement against schedule and results of monthly activities.
- Ensure that all areas have up to date Procedures and Training Manuals
- Assist in the running out of components with the Purchasing and Sales Teams.
- Create Part Numbers and Assemblies with guidance from engineers
- Issue and receipt stock to works orders for both stock and customer orders
To be successful as a production Planner, you must have:
- Experience in a similar role is preferred.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Good attention to detail and accuracy.
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on our company’s success.
- Adaptable to change.
- Excellent time-management skills.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Enthusiastic and passionate.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively.
- Working knowledge of MS Office and ERP system
This position is based in Shropshire and is commutable from Shrewsbury, Preston and Bowbrook.
Recruit12 is a recruitment specialist working within the Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, and World-Class manufacturing sectors.
Important: Please note Recruit12 is only able to place into employment candidates that have a valid EU passport, a European Economic Area (EEA) passport or a valid UK visa.