Salary £38,000 base subject to experience plus benefits
Recruit 12 have an excellent opportunity for a Production Manager due to growth. As Production Manager you will have commercial bodybuilding / commercial vehicle manufacturing experience to play a pivotal role in managing and motivating a small team of skilled and semi-skilled operatives.
You will be joining a small niche specialist organisation that is going through a period of growth, the opportunity therefore is varied and challenging but offers excellent progression opportunities as the company grows to satisfy its growing order book and meet its 5-year plan.
As a Production Manager your responsibilities will include the following:
- Managing the manufacture of the company product range to ensure it is produced in the allotted hours.
- Recruiting & managing of shop floor staff.
- Ensuring all legislation relating to the staff and building is up to date and adhered to.
- Working with the senior management team to produce production schedules.
- Driving ongoing product development to ensure variations in vehicle specification are engineered ahead of production to ensure minimum disruption to productivity.
- Working with an external engineering resource to produce CAD working drawings for all vehicle body components using SolidWorks.
- Working with external component suppliers where necessary to ensure outsourced components arrive on site on the correct timeline and are purchased efficiently.
- Working with the senior management team to ensure ISO documentation is kept up to date and working towards within an agreed time period the implementation of small series type approval.
- Achieving maximum efficiency in production hours and meeting completion deadlines
To be successful as a Production Manager, you will have:
- Full understanding of Construction & Use and IVA (Individual Vehicle Approval) legislation.
- Knowledge of implementing and maintaining an ISO quality system.
- Experience with a hands-on approach to managing and motivating a small team of skilled and semi-skilled operatives.
- Experience of meeting deadlines.
- Ideally, you will have experience with and comfortable using CAD package - SolidWorks
What you will receive as a Production Manager:
Hours of work Monday to Thursday 7.30am to 4.30pm Friday 7.30 to 1.30pm.
Salary £38k subject to experience with a structured bonus system put in place after a 3-month period. 21 days holiday + bank holidays
This position is easily accessible from Birmingham, Bridgnorth, Bromsgrove, Dudley, Droitwich, Halesowen, Kidderminster, Oldbury, Redditch, Wolverhampton, Worcester.
If you are excited by the prospect of joining a niche organisation as a Production Manager, please apply immediately.
Recruit12 is a recruitment specialist working within the Automotive, Aerospace, and World Class manufacturing sectors.
Important: Please note Recruit12 is only able to place into employment candidates that have a valid EU passport, a European Economic Area (EEA) passport or a valid UK visa.