Salary: Up to £30k per annum
Hours: 45hrs per week (Monday to Friday, 9am – 6.30pm (x2) and Midday to 9pm (x2), Saturday 9am – 6pm, alternative Sundays 10am – 5pm)
Recruit 12 Aftermarket has an excellent opportunity for a Product Specialist who will be responsible for possessing extensive knowledge on all finance and insurance products offered by the business and have the ability to train/mentor the Sales Executives. They will need to keep up to date with any product changes and be able to liaise with customers as and when required.
You will be joining a prestige vehicle dealership, who prides themselves on selling high-end vehicles.
To be successful as a Product Specialist, you should have:
- Previous experience within a similar role;
- Experience in training or mentoring;
- A professional attitude and appearance;
- Excellent persuasive verbal communication skills;
- Willingness to take initiative and work at a fast pace;
- Knowledge of the automotive industry;
- Good knowledge of financing and basic mathematics skills
The position is based in Chelmsford and is easily accessible from Brentwood, Rayleigh, Wickham and Witham.
If you are excited by the prospect of joining a prestige vehicle dealership as a Product Specialist, please apply immediately.