Product Manager – Automation
£65,000 base per annum, subject to experience, + Company Car and a rewarding benefits package.
For the right individual there will be flexibility on working remotely and being in the office.
Recruit12 have an excellent opportunity for a Product Manager with a strong background in Automation product management services is required to play a pivotal role within the business, ensuring the companies ambitious growth plans are achieved. As Product Manager you will be responsible for supporting internal and external stakeholders with intimate product knowledge of the company’s product portfolio. The Product Manager will provide a centre of excellence for all product and support the Business Development, Marketing and Projects teams with support throughout the customer life cycle.
This position will be reporting into the Digital and Marketing Director.
As a Product Manager, your key responsibilities will include:
- Update and maintain technical information in respect to particular product portfolio
- In collaboration with Projects, Business Development and Marketing teams produce robust and effective product information
- Provide technical and product support for customers with a particular focus on Factory Automation, Building Automation and Process Automation
- Where appropriate attend customer premises to provide knowledge and support
- Maintain a robust catalogue of competitor intelligence with a particular reference to new and innovative products entering the marketplace
- Provide accurate pricing information across the product portfolio
- Support with intimate product knowledge external exhibitions, trade shows etc.
- Internal and external SWOT analysis
- Support customers and clients with training and solution management where required and appropriate
- Support on ad-hoc projects as necessary
To be successful in the role of Product Manager, you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Deep understanding of the product range with particular reference to process automation
- A thorough understanding of the commercial environment in which the company operates and an acknowledged expert in IOT
- The ability to engage with and support internal stakeholders (Business Development, Projects, Marketing) and an understanding of the 4P’s of marketing
- The ability to engage with external stakeholders i.e., current customers and future prospects
- First Class communications skills both written and verbal
- A willingness to travel to customer sites, trade exhibitions and in support of other projects, for example to act as lead partner in technical training programs
- Technical knowledge of 3rd party products to support integration
This position is based in Coventry and is easily commutable from West Bromwich, Sutton Coldfield, Smethwick Rugby, Leicester, Northampton, Milton Keynes
Recruit12 is a recruitment specialist working within the Automotive, Aerospace and World Class manufacturing sectors.
Important: Please note Recruit12 is only able to place into employment candidates that have a valid EU passport, a European Economic Area (EEA) passport or a valid UK visa