A Procurement Team Leader is required to join a world class supplier of high-quality environmental systems.
This is a fantastic opportunity to lead and grow the procurement department and to manage all product ranges within the Division.
RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
· Manage the procurement department to ensure it meets respective objectives deadlines and other targets
· Acknowledging and addressing daily/ weekly and long-term tasks, being proactive and taking the department forward.
· Full understanding of the teams duties and being there for support and escalation
· Work proactively with any Six Sigma/IT Projects
· Overall management of daily inbound inventory (air freight & shipping), resolving all duty related queries as and when they arise
PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE and COMPETENCIES:
· Customer service experience is essential
· Previous experience of successfully managing a team
· SAP Experience preferable
· IT Literate and competent user of Microsoft packages (Outlook, Excel, Word & PowerPoint).
· Ability to motivate self and team
· Travel may be required from time to time
Offering a generous salary and excellent benefits, this is a fantastic opportunity for a skilled Procurement Team Leader to join a globally renowned organisation
This position based in Welwyn and is easily commutable from Stevenage, Hatfield, North London, Watford and Luton etc.
If you are an experienced Procurement Team Leader looking for a new opportunity, please apply immediately.