London and surrounding areas
Excellent salary plus benefits
Recruit 12 has an exciting opportunity for a Process Engineer to join our Technical and Performance Mechanical Design team to support the continuous improvement and optimisation of our sorting and recycling assets across the UK.
Your responsibilities as a Process Engineer will include:
- Troubleshoot operating issues in our UK & NI recycling plants
- Prepare feasibility studies for continuous improvement and optimisation projects for the recycling plants
- Lead on the technical designs of new recycling facilities, including technical solution development, costing, performance guarantees from suppliers and mobilisation support phase.
- Carryout wasteflow modelling for recycling and sorting plants.
- Recommend optimum equipment, study existing and alternative production methods (layout, machinery, cost and revenues) – to make operations more efficient, introduce cost savings and enhance cash generation.
- Write and deliver high quality reports and presentations
- Support actively on the preparation of the Recycling Strategy
- Support the business development and acquisition teams with due diligence and technical assumptions in financial models
- Participate actively in industry groups meetings and discussion
- Extensive travel around the UK and overnight stays, travel will be required for this national role
To be a successful candidate as a Process Engineer you will need:
- Engineering background (Mechanical, Process, Industrial, Electrical )
- Project management skills.
- Ability to write reports and manipulate data in excel to produce complex reports.
- Problem solving skills.
- The fundamentals of financial modelling and business cases development & preparation.
Recruit12 is a recruitment specialist working within the Automotive, Aerospace, and World Class manufacturing sectors.
Important: Please note Recruit12 is only able to place into employment candidates that have a valid EU passport, a European Economic Area (EEA) passport or a valid UK visa.