Recruit 12 has an exciting opportunity for a Process Engineer To provide day-to-day and ongoing support to production, production engineering, and maintenance. This support should both ensure the timely, effective and efficient introduction of new projects and continuous support and improvements to existing projects.
Your responsibilities as a Process Engineer will include:
- Assist with pricing, capacity and capability information during the preparation of tenders.
- Providing input at the design stage of new projects to ensure optimum design for manufacture.
- Process design for new projects.
- Specification & procurement of internal production equipment. This will include identifying suitable special purpose machine builders & managing the build of such machines.
- Management of the delivery, installation and commissioning of new internal production equipment.
- Training of production personnel in the use of new equipment.
- Specification of preventative maintenance procedures for production equipment as well as support for spare parts policy.
- Provision of support on technical issues relating to all internal production equipment throughout the life of a project.
- Continual striving to identify areas for improvement and to justify and action suitable improvements.
- Assist with the design and implementation of plant layouts.
- Concept design and sourcing of packaging for transportation of components and finished parts.
- Assist with the specification and procurement of production handling equipment.
- Co-ordination of Process FMEA’s and involvement in Design FMEA’s.
- Leading and being involved in improvement teams to provide technical input and problem solving support as appropriate.
To be a successful candidate as a process engineer you will need:
- Specific Knowledge about technical area group
- Principles of equipment functioning and process steps.
- General customer/ market specifications and standards related to the manufacturing process
- Understanding pf IATF requirements
- Basic CAD (Autocad lt)
- Apprenticeship trained up to a minimum HNC/ HND level
Recruit12 is a recruitment specialist working within the Automotive, Aerospace, and World Class manufacturing sectors.
Important: Please note Recruit12 is only able to place into employment candidates that have a valid EU passport, a European Economic Area (EEA) passport or a valid UK visa.