Up to £31,000
Working hours: 37/week Monday to Friday with 1 pm Finish on a Friday
Recruit 12 has an excellent opportunity for a Process Engineer to provide day-to-day and ongoing support to production, production engineering and maintenance. This support should both ensure the timely, effective, and efficient introduction of new projects and continuous support and improvements to existing projects.
As a Process Engineer your responsibilities will include the following:
- Assist with pricing, capacity, and capability information during the preparation of tenders.
- Providing input at the design stage of new projects to ensure optimum design for manufacture.
- Process design for new projects.
- Specification & procurement of internal production equipment. This will include identifying suitable special purpose machine builders & managing the build of such machines.
- Management of the delivery, installation and commissioning of new internal production equipment.
- Assist with the specification and procurement of production handling equipment.
- Co-ordination of Process FMEA’s and involvement in Design FMEA’s.
- Leading and being involved in improvement teams to provide technical input and problem-solving support as appropriate.
To be successful as a Process Engineer, you must have:
- Hands on engineering experience
- Experience of all workshop equipment
- Experience within a maintenance background
- Specific knowledge about technical area group
- Principles of equipment functioning and process steps.
- General customer/market specifications and standards related to the manufacturing process
- Understanding of IATF requirements
- Basic CAD (Autocad LT)
- Apprenticeship trained up to a minimum HNC/HND level
- Good knowledge of lean manufacturing principles
If you are excited by the prospect of joining an international organization as a Process Manager, please apply immediately.
Recruit12 is a recruitment specialist working within the Automotive, Aerospace, and World-Class manufacturing sectors.
Important: Please note Recruit12 is only able to place into employment candidates that have a valid EU passport, a European Economic Area (EEA) passport or a valid UK visa.