Working hours: 6am – 1.30 pm, 1.30 – 9 pm Monday- Friday rotating weeks
Recruit 12 is seeking for a talented and experienced Process Engineer to complement the existing team, the role is a staff position on an alternating shift pattern covering both existing and new product workstreams.
Your responsibilities as a Process Engineer will include:
- Maintain all associated PPAP documentation, inclusive of PFMEA, Flow charts, Control Plans, Process Sheets, Operator Instructions etc.
- Specify / improve our manufacturing controls systems to deliver safe and efficient manufacturing systems.
- Modify SAP process routing on new material/model releases.
- Continually improve Right first-time metrics through data analysis and Process improvements.
- Document changes made to processes with strict adherence to the change management control system.
- Follow / implement controls and Policy’s to ensure equipment safety for new / existing equipment.
- Construct and maintain Project timing plans where applicable.
- To assist other members of the department in achieving the departmental objectives.
- To participate and contribute in cross functional APQP meetings for project launches.
- Interface with Dana internal Project Management, Applications Engineering and Design Engineering Teams to ensure that the product is designed for manufacture and time of introduction is known and planned for through stages of pre-production to production implementation.
- Develop, Implement and prove out new model variants to existing lines to meet APQP gateways from Concept validation to PSW including a customer attended run at rate.
- Document process capacity and continually seeks ways to improve the bottle neck cycle time.
- Ensure that the technical requirements for the process are captured from the PFMEA and control plan, specified in the tender, ordered and proved off against the PPAP documentation.
- Maintain action plans and RFT trackers for Improvement focus themes.
- Attend regular cadence meetings reporting out on action progress to improve Equipment safety and RFT performance.
- Carry out GR&R, Capability studies and Poke yoke detection tests to ensure process are sufficiently robust to achieve plant RFT targets whilst protecting the customer with defect free deliveries.
- Work closely with the Maintenance and control teams to reassess equipment / process design to prevent repetitive downtime events.
- Provide process support to help the team diagnose equipment.
- Design and manufacture of simple jigs and fixtures plus modifications to existing tooling.
Recruit12 is a recruitment specialist working within the Automotive, Aerospace, and World Class manufacturing sectors.
Important: Please note Recruit12 is only able to place into employment candidates that have a valid EU passport, a European Economic Area (EEA) passport or a valid UK visa.