A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Process Engineer in Halesowen area. As Process Engineer, you will be responsible for assisting the Operations team with improving productivity and efficiency by identifying and successfully introducing new capital equipment, utilising data to drive improvements to existing processes and applying problem solving techniques to close out quality and efficiency issues
Salary circa £35,000 + benefits- Operating a day shift Monday- Friday
As a Process Engineer, your key responsibilities will include
- Evaluate and analyse current process metrics and performance to identify improvement initiatives to increase operational efficiency and productivity
- Identify, source and facilitate the deployment of new capital equipment to provide improved results in terms of manufacturing cost and efficiency
- Analyse opportunities to reduce variation, improve capabilities and optimise performance of existing processes
- Develop and train out standard working procedures and operations to embed process improvement
- Utilise problem solving techniques to establish and close out root cause issues affecting production quality and efficiency
- Review and update procedures and documents based on project requirements Apply working knowledge of product design and assembly to the manufacturing process
- Project manage new processes, tooling & equipment from design specification to production hand over
To be successful in the role of Process Engineer, you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Relevant engineering qualification, Lean-Sigma training, can demonstrate practical use of problem-solving techniques, experience of working in the automotive industry is vital
- Working knowledge of the requirements of the Automotive industry
- Extremely motivated, with a ‘can do’ approach to work
- Strong organisational, analytical and communication skills
- Proven use of Problem-Solving tools and techniques
- Have the ability to work to tight deadlines and remain calm under pressure
- To be able to work on own initiative and also as part of a team.
This position is based in Halesowen and is easily accessible from Rubery, Stourbridge, Redditch and Bromsgrove.
Recruit12 is a recruitment specialist working within the Automotive, Aerospace and World Class manufacturing sectors.
Important: Please note Recruit12 is only able to place into employment candidates that have a valid EU passport, a European Economic Area (EEA) passport or a valid UK visa.