A fantastic new opportunity has arisen within a globally recognised automotive manufacturer of injection moulded plastics for a Process Engineer– Injection Moulding.
As a Process Engineer– Injection Moulding you must have significant prior experience within a mouldings/plastics environment, reducing cycle times, SMED and automation.
Role and Responsibilities:
The role of Process Engineer will involve the following:
- Provide support to resolve machinery and equipment failures.
- Provide technical expertise in specific fields of current and new plant and equipment.
- Confer with engineers, operator’s suppliers, and others to discuss existing or potential engineering problems and products to accomplish measurable processes.
- Ensure balancing of the assembly line with the ( MTM / TM ) engineers
- Direct and coordinate manufacturing, construction, installation, maintenance, support, documentation, and testing activities to ensure compliance with specifications, codes, and customer requirements on shop floor.
- Equipment specifications and compliance with operational and safety standards.
- Identify parts required spares / breakdown.
- Follow and chase purchase requisitions.
- Follow 5s activities for ongoing improvement.
- Monitor the capability and functionality of machinery and equipment measure and report out.
- Generation of snagging list PDCA of equipment / machinery on a functional and break down basis.
- Action and implementation of snagging list PDCA to be data and date driven
- Plan & Train assembly operators with any new instructions, equipment implemented
To be successful in the Process Engineer role, you will have the following:
- Good level of literacy, numeracy and basic computer skills required.
- Excellent manual dexterity.
- Manufacturing assembly experience
- Flexible and adaptable approach to work.
- Good Team Player.
- Calm and methodical in a pressurised environment.
This is a permanent, full time position and in return you will receive a competitive salary and generous benefits.
This position is based in Buckinghamshire, and is easily accessible from Oxford, Banbury, Luton, Milton Keynes, Bletchley etc.
If you are seeking a new career move and believe you meet the specified requirements to be a successful Process Engineer– Injection Moulding please apply immediately.