Principal Electrical Engineer
Recruit 12 has an exciting opportunity for a Principal Electrical Engineer to support the electrical team to deliver projects, through the development of electronic systems and products.
Your responsibilities as a Principal Electrical Engineer will include:
- Work to the clients electronics development process Design and develop high quality electronic solutions
- Board level electronics design & debug
- Full life cycle design of electronic products
- Firmware development in C/VHDL desirable analogue and digital electronics design
- low power SMPS design
To be a successful candidate as a Principal Electrical Engineer you will need:
- Experience working as Electronics Engineer in a R&D environment
Recruit12 is a recruitment specialist working within the Automotive, Aerospace, and World Class manufacturing sectors.
Important: Please note Recruit12 is only able to place into employment candidates that have a valid EU passport, a European Economic Area (EEA) passport or a valid UK visa.