Recruit 12 are excited to be sourcing and experienced Press Toolmaker to join one of the UK’s premier press tool manufacturers and precision engineers. As a Toolmaker, you’ll be responsible for the efficient running of press tools; ensuring all products are manufactured as required. The successful candidate will join the team on a full time basis, working a standard day shift, receiving an annual salary of £30,000 - £33,000 with available overtime.
As a Toolmaker, your main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Manufacture, maintenance and repair of press tools
- Attendance of press tool breakdowns
- Take ownership of specific tool suites and maintain their performance with minimal supervision
- Completed work to required specification and tolerances
- Take an active role in the improvement and development of both current and new project tooling
- Carry out conventional machining and bench work
- Providing hands-on support to the Engineering Department
To be successful in the role of Toolmaker, you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Relevant press experience within a manufacturing environment
- Have completed a manufacturing/ engineering apprenticeship or equivalent courses
- Proficient in the manufacture of Press tools, as well as being comfortable with conventional machining and bench work
- Proactive approach
- Ability to work under pressure to ensure required deadlines are met
This position is based in High Wycombe and is easily accessible from Milton Keynes, Oxford and Slough, Maidenhead and Beaconsfield.
If you are an experienced Press Toolmaker, keen to make a difference and work for an established business, please apply immediately.