A proactive and committed Press Setter is required to join a reputable automotive manufacturing firm. As a Press Setter you will be working within a press tool environment, ensuring all presses are set to meet production and customer requirements. This is a permanent position, working 45 hours a week, for which the successful candidate will receive an annual salary of £25,000 - £26,000 alongside 25 days holiday and pension scheme.
As a Press Setter, your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Set up presses in accordance with production requirements
- Ensure production targets are met, and in line with customer requirements
- Ensure all work is carried out to required quality standards
- Adhere to all health and safety standards
To be successful in the role of Press Setter you may have worked as a Tool Setter, Machine Setter or Setter/Operator and will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of working with coil feed and single stage secondary operation presses
- Fully conversant with presses up to 500 ton
- Able to load, amend machine settings and make tool changes as required
- ROSPA certificate
- Have an ambition to integrate and play a successful part in driving the company forward
Flexibility to work days, nights or twilight shifts is required to be successful for this position.
This position is based near to Dudley, West Midlands and is accessible from Stafford, Birmingham, Wolverhampton, Kidderminster, Redditch and Bromsgrove.
If you are an experienced Press Setter, looking to work in a fast paced and challenging environment, with ambitions to progress your career, please apply immediately.