Press Brake Operator
£10-£11ph + shift allowance plus excellent benefits
Operating a 3-shift rota
Recruit 12 have an excellent opportunity for a Press Brake Operator to play a pivotal role ensuring that all jobs are produced to the required quality standard as detailed in the job pack and to make sure the machine is running 100% of the time and that it is set up to ensure maximum productivity.
As a Press Brake Operator your responsibilities will include the following:
- Pressing using the Brake Presses to produce customers’ orders on time and to the correct quality standard
- Setting up the machine - reading drawings, programming machine, tooling changes etc.
- Marking up of pressed parts and packing
- Robot Programming
- Training of others in area
- Material Handling - manoeuvring of materials on to and off the press machines, either by crane or manually
- Housekeeping - ensuring the cleanliness and tidiness of the Press Department is maintained to a high standard at all times
To be successful as a Press Brake Operator, you must have:
- Previous Press Brake experience essential
- Ideally knowledge of Cybelec Software programming
- Ability to read, understand and follow 1st and 3rd angle projection drawings
- Knowledge of working with different grades of metal
- Competent at using all forms of measuring equipment, i.e. Vernier, rulers, angle measuring devices
- Ability to use own initiative
What you will receive as a Press Brake Operator:
£23,000-£26,000 & benefits: You will join a highly skilled team of a prestigious brand, taking real ownership of what you do demonstrating your passion for Machining.
This position is based in Sheffield and is easily accessible from Rotherham, Doncaster and Barnsley.
If you are excited by the prospect of joining an international organisation as a Press Brake Operator, please apply immediately.
Recruit12 is a recruitment specialist working within the Automotive, Aerospace, and World Class manufacturing sectors.
Important: Please note Recruit12 is only able to place into employment candidates that have a valid EU passport, a European Economic Area (EEA) passport or a valid UK visa.