Presales Automation Applications Engineer
c£40,000 base per annum, subject to experience plus a rewarding benefits package.
For the right individual there will be flexibility on working remotely and being in the office.
Recruit12 have an excellent opportunity for a Presales Automation Applications Engineer with a strong background in Automation. As Presales Automation Applications Engineer you will support the external sales force, specialist partners and end customers with product knowledge and expertise in building automation, edge technology, building operation control, IOT, cloud-based solutions, and lighting automation.
You will provide a centre of excellence for all building products and support the area sales team, key automation partners and segment teams to provide technical field-based support with projects and throughout the customer life cycle.
This position will be reporting into the Head of Engineering and Projects.
As a Presales Automation Applications Engineer, your key responsibilities will include:
- Update and maintain technical information to channel partners.
- In collaboration with projects, sales and marketing, teams produce robust and effective field-based training material.
- Build solutions-based applications for all customer types.
- Provide technical and product support for customers with a particular focus on building operation control, IOT, cloud-based solutions, building automation, and lighting automation.
- Maintain a robust catalogue of competitor intelligence wit a particular reference to new and innovative products entering the marketplace.
- Support with intimate product knowledge at external exhibitions and tradeshows.
- Internal and external SWOT analysis.
- Support customers and clients with training and solutions support where required.
- Provide an internal expertise centre and knowledge base of all proprietary networks.
- Support on customer designs and projects required.
To be successful in the role of Presales Automation Applications Engineer, you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Experience of building operation control, IOT, cloud-based solutions, building automation, and lighting automation and software.
- Acknowledged expert in IOT.
- Commercial understanding.
- Engagement with and support of internal and external stakeholders.
- Willingness to travel for business requirements.
This position is easily commutable from West Bromwich, Sutton Coldfield, Smethwick, Rugby, Leicester, Northampton, Milton Keynes.
Recruit12 is a recruitment specialist working within the Automotive, Aerospace and World Class manufacturing sectors.
Important: Please note Recruit12 is only able to place into employment candidates that have a valid EU passport, a European Economic Area (EEA) passport or a valid UK visa