A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a HVAC Support Engineer for global organisation based in the area of Wakefield. As HVAC Support Engineer you will be responsible for providing pre-sales technical support to customers and account managers in order to assist the sales of their HVAC products.
Salary circa £30,000 + fantastic benefits
As a HVAC Support Engineer, your key responsibilities will include
- Answer technical queries over the phone/by email from customers and account managers
- Analysis of specifications and drawings to produce suitable equipment selections/locations
- Attend customer and site visits with Account Managers
- Training support for customers/ Account Managers
- Provide technical updates to customers/ account managers when required
- Keep up-to-date with product development and issues
- Achieve key performance indicators
To be successful in the role of HVAC Support Engineer, you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Good working knowledge and understanding of HVAC systems and their application.
- HNC/HND qualified or equivalent.
- Familiarity of Mitsubishi HVAC Equipment.
- Knowledge of industry is required.
- Possess practical hands-on skills
- Excellent customer service approach.
- Ability to present technical presentations is desirable.
- Full UK Driving License.
Recruit12 is a recruitment specialist working within the Automotive, Aerospace and World Class manufacturing sectors.
Important: Please note Recruit12 is only able to place into employment candidates that have a valid EU passport, a European Economic Area (EEA) passport or a valid UK visa.