Part-time Client Onboarding Administrator
£26k, pro rata’d for 25 hours (c.£16.2k).
Recruit 12 has an exciting opportunity for a Part-time Client Onboarding Administrator to join our clients growing team.
Your responsibilities as a Part-time Client Onboarding Administrator will include:
- Data inputting of client recharges.
- General office administration.
- As and when required to provide reception cover, including answering the switchboard.
- Using software both internally and externally (training will be given).
- As and when needed, dealing with the office correspondence for new clients and ensuring that all on-boarding processes are covered including taking charge of the internal client identification procedures and ensuring existing clients and any new clients are appropriately identified in line with the firm's money laundering regulations.
- Using specialist software (IRIS) to input client data.
- Ad hoc scanning all client onboarding paperwork.
- Additional duties as and when required.
To be a successful candidate as a Part-time Client Onboarding Administrator you will need:
- Be authentic in every situation and like to be connected to your team, clients and local communities
- Like to listen and understand, to show up every day with passion and to stand up for things that matter to you
- Be driven to succeed, take initiative and want results
- Have excellent organisational skills and strong communication skills with the ability to deal with varying situations
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Previous experience of using Microsoft packages, with good IT skills
- Have a flair for attention to detail
Recruit12 is a recruitment specialist, working within the Automotive, World class manufacturing, Renewable energy and Construction sectors
Important: Please note Recruit12 is only able to place into employment candidates that have a valid EU passport, a European Economic Area (EEA) passport or a valid UK visa.