Office Supervisor / Manager
Recruit 12 Aftermarket have an excellent opportunity for a Office Manager to manage a sales office and a team of customer service administrators.
You will be joining a leading distributor and manufacturer within the automotive aftermarket sector.
As an Office Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Managing and supporting a team of 6 sales and customer service advisors
- Ensuring customer orders and delivery schedules and processed correctly and within time scale
- Maintain all customers files accordingly and accurately
- Support customer service team
To be successful as Office Manager, you should have:
- Previous experience of managing a team
- Ability to work in a busy office environment
- Knowledge of the automotive parts market or of manufacturing within a factory environment would be ideal
- Ensure targets are achieved by the team
- Proficiency in a foreign language would be an advantage
This position is based in Middlesex and is easily accessible from Denham, Iver Heath, North Hillingdon, Uxbridge, Southall and Wembley
If you are excited by the prospect of joining a leading automotive aftermarket company as Office Manager, please apply immediately.