We are currently recruiting for an OEM Supply Chain Analyst to join a successful Automotive OE Department, responsible for all functions in the OEM supply chain function relating to primary customers and products.
Working an the OEM Supply Chain Analyst, your duties and responsibilities will include the following:
- Production Stock Levels - run and analyse the MRP in order to maintain efficient levels of stock as per agreed targets to balance customer demand with business risk. Closely monitor and query changes to customer call-off, schedules and long-term requirements, dealing with customer plants to coordinate changes, including issues arising from stock shortages.
- Procurement - source OEM products from overseas vendors for both trial and production levels in order to meet customer requirements and within the agreed lead times. Generate vendor purchase orders and obtain the necessary approval before release.
- Vendors - effectively communicate with other sites and continually develop strong work relationships in order to balance both the business needs and customer requirements.
- Budget Preparation / Comparison - lead bi-annual budget events by providing the latest customer forecasts and scheduling information.
To be successful in this role, you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Proficient in MS Office, essentially Excel and familiar with Google Suite or similar software.
- This role requires a good level of SAP and Material Requirement Planning techniques for monitoring customer demands, running material exception reports and placing orders on overseas factories.
- Should be able to organise your own workload in an efficient manner and maintain accuracy.
- Demand planning experience within a Tier 1 environment is essential
The position is based in Hemel Hempstead and is easily commutable from Watford, Borehamwood, St Albans, Tring, Aylesbury and Hatfield.
If you are an experienced OEM Supply Chain Analyst seeking a new career opportunity, please apply immediately.