A new, fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Night Shift Maintenance Engineer to take responsibility for providing a comprehensive service throughout the site. In return for your commitment as a Night Shift Maintenance Engineer, you will get a salary of circa £36,000-£39,500 per annum including shift allowance, plus a rewarding benefits package. Hours of work- Monday-Thursday 9pm-6am.
As a Maintenance Engineer, your key responsibilities will include:
- Identify new procedures or revisions to existing maintenance procedures
- Determine TPM, PM elements and schedules for new and existing equipment
- Act as the Departments representative in improvement teams
- Organise spares, servicing, sub-contractors and project work from teams
- Plan refurbishment, overhaul or upgrade of equipment
- Provide out of hours telephone support when requested
To be successful in the role of Maintenance Engineer, you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Apprentice Trained or educated to ONC/HNC
- Machine Tool Maintenance background
- City & Guilds Mechanical & Electrical qualifications
- Working knowledge of Fanuc, Siemens and Mitsubishi controls
- Multi skilled ability; Mechanical, Hydraulic, Pneumatic, Electrical, CNC, PLC
- Working knowledge of Kuka, ABB, Fanuc and Motoman Robots
This position is based in Birmingham and is easily commutable from West Bromwich, Sutton Coldfield, Smethwick and Walsall.
If you are a Maintenance Engineer seeking your next career move and you would like to find out more about this opportunity, please apply immediately.