New Business Processor
Hours: 40hrs per week (M-F x 4 days, 9am to 6pm, Saturday 9am to 6pm)
Recruit 12 Aftermarket have an excellent opportunity for a New Business Processor who will have a comprehensive understanding of all products offered in order to communicate to dealer partners.
You will be joining a prestige vehicle dealership.
Your responsibilities as New Business Processor will include:
- Liaise with dealer partners with regards to proposals
- Prepare new business documentation with regards to proposals
- Build relationships with dealer partners to ensure an ongoing working relationship is established
- Identify, communicate and proactively work to resolve problems or issues
- Support the Finance Advisors with finance documentation in order to meet the required timescales
- Perform data entry tasks as instructed by the Operations Manager
To be successful in the role of New Business Processor, you should have:
- Proven experience within a dealership or relevant position
- Strong written and communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Ability to work under pressure, at a fast pace
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude and composure in dealing with difficult situations
- Able to prioritise tasks and respond to ad-hoc requirements
- Enthusiastic and friendly, with the ability to adjust to different situations
- Be confident when communicating, both in person and over the telephone
- Excellent organisational skills
This position is based in Chelmsford and is easily accessible from Rayleigh, Wickham etc
If you are excited by joining a prestige vehicle dealership as New Business Processor, please apply immediately.