A Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer is required to join a leading Automotive manufacturing company. As a Maintenance Engineer, you will provide a multi-skilled service to production and engineering ensuring that all maintenance tasks, e.g. rectification of production breakdowns, continuous improvement and planned maintenance are carried out efficiently and on time. In addition, the role is to provide a building maintenance service as well as assisting with the relocation of machinery. This is a permanent position, working 3 shifts offering an annual salary of £35,000 plus an excellent benefits package.
As a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Implement planned maintenance schedules, whilst responding to any breakdowns
- Minimising equipment and machinery downtime
- Recording of breakdown information and analysis of data
- Maintain and improve OEE Levels
- Ensuring work is carried out in compliance with Health, Safety and Environmental requirements
- To be flexible working across all disciplines – electrical, mechanical, toolroom
- Undertake any other duties as required
To be successful as a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer, you will need to be able to demonstrate the following skill and experience:
- Previous experience working within as a maintenance engineer/technician within a manufacturing environment
- Experience of working with PLCs
- Working knowledge of hydraulics and pneumatics
- Knowledge of Robotics would be advantageous, in particular, Kuka robots KRC1, Motoman robots XRC, ABB S3 & S4 & IRC5
- Demonstrate a proactive approach to work
- Ability to make timely decisions based on logical assumptions, factual information & constraints within the organisation
This position is located in Birmingham is accessible from Erdington, Coleshill, Birmingham, Smethwick, Sutton Coldfield, Tamworth, Great Barr, Castle Bromwich, Cannock, Walsall, Birmingham and Coventry.
If you’re currently seeking a new position, and believe you meet the above requirements to be a successful Maintenance Engineer, please apply immediately
Recruit12 is a recruitment specialist working within the Automotive, Aerospace, and World-Class manufacturing sectors.
Important: Please note Recruit12 is only able to place into employment candidates that have a valid EU passport, a European Economic Area (EEA) passport or a valid UK Right to Work.