A Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer is required for a Tier 1 automotive company, working night-shift. This is plant based in Kidderminster offering a generous shift allowance with a salary of circa £35,000-£40,000 per annum.
As Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer key responsibilities will include:
- Have Knowledge and experience of working with controls, analysing faults and providing countermeasures.
- Experience of both reactive and preventative maintenance.
- Fault finding, problem solving and route cause analysis on machinery.
- Electrical, Mechanical, Hydraulic, Pneumatic repair and service of machinery, tools and plant.
- Install, program or repair automated machinery and equipment such as robots or programmable controllers
- Repair & service of inverters, motors, sensors, heating elements & ceramic furnace components.
To be successful in the role of Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer you will have the following skills and experience:
- Electrical engineering Qualification.
- Multi-skilled maintenance engineer with a recognised apprenticeship. (Electrical Bias).
- Working in an established team of maintenance engineers, carrying out reactive maintenance as well as planned preventative maintenance.
- Proven track record in electrical / electronic fault finding of PLC and NC controls Preferably Siemens.
- A Good verbal and written communication skills together with computer Literacy.
- Self-motivated and dependable with a high level of commitment with a positive attitude and flexibility
This position is based in Kidderminster and the location is accessible from Halesowen, Stourport, Worcester, Wolverhampton, Stirchley, Droitwich, Redditch, Bromsgrove and Birmingham.
Recruit12 is a recruitment specialist working within the Automotive, Aerospace and World Class manufacturing sectors.
Important: Please note Recruit12 is only able to place into employment candidates that have a valid EU passport, a European Economic Area (EEA) passport or a valid UK visa