Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Competitive salary – 3-shift work pattern
Recruit 12 has an exciting opportunity for a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer to play a critical role in maintaining and improving our specialist assets. You will have the ability to work on your own whilst having the support of a team of Technicians to pull knowledge from. You will be experienced in providing the customer with excellent levels of customer service, prioritising your workload and adapting to changing situations. You will work with the customers to minimise down time, whilst still achieving production output. You will have a demonstrated track record of making improvements to plant and equipment, utilising KPI’s in your daily role to monitor and improve your performance.
Your responsibilities as a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer will include:
- To work within all safety policies and procedures.
- To ensure all plant and equipment is in a safe and acceptable condition.
- To identify and specify spare part requirements for machine repair and order using EFACS system
- Compliance with company quality instruction.
- Comply with company business processes.
- Use Shire management system to ensure all Maintenance documents are completed accurately and on time.
- Experience of working in a Maintenance Department and in manufacturing environment is essential.
- Good Interpersonal Skill to foster teamwork and achieve business objectives
- Clear, concise and appropriate communication style including written, verbal and electronic
- Able to work flexibly and meet deadlines including over hours / weekend working when required
- Must have knowledge of machine control systems and / or mechanical workings.
Recruit12 is a recruitment specialist working within the Automotive, Aerospace, and World Class manufacturing sectors.
Important: Please note Recruit12 is only able to place into employment candidates that have a valid EU passport, a European Economic Area (EEA) passport or a valid UK visa.