A Maintenance Engineer is required to carry out various maintenance duties, working as part of the maintenance team for an automotive manufacturing company. As a Maintenance Engineer you will work a double day shift; receiving a salary of £40,000 per annum, plus overtime.
Working as a Maintenance Engineer, your duties and responsibilities will include the following:
- Install new automated plant equipment
- Carry out electrical, mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic repair and service of all machine tools and plant
- Conduct fault diagnosis/breakdown repairs on automated equipment
- Electronic fault finding through the use of PLC & NC controls
- Respond to requests and to carry out work as and when required
- Repair parts for reuse as required
To be successful in this role, you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Previous experience as a Maintenance Engineer with recognised apprenticeship
- Excellent knowledge and experience of CNC machinery along with sound knowledge of hydraulics, pneumatics, clamping systems, mechanical handling, automated track and robot repairs and servicing
- 17th edition wiring regulations
- PM and TPM experience
- Be analytically minded, with excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
This position is based in Coventry and is easily accessible from Rugby, Leamington Spa, Warwick and Birmingham.
If you are an experienced Maintenance Engineer seeking a new career opportunity, please apply immediately.
Recruit12 is a recruitment specialist working within the Automotive, Aerospace, and World Class manufacturing sectors.
Important: Please note Recruit12 is only able to place into employment candidates that have a valid EU passport, a European Economic Area (EEA) passport or a valid UK visa.