Up to £33,000
Recruit 12 has a position for a Moulding Setter for a Tier 1 Automotive Manufacturer and involves the setting and changing of mould tools to the relevant moulding machines.
As a Moulding Setter, you main responsibilities will include:
- Set machine and processing equipment to specification.
- Carry out tool changes to procedures and to standard tool change times.
- Adjusting machine settings to maintain the process to specification.
- Carry out process monitoring checks using Statistical Process Control techniques.
- Analyse and implement process improvement solutions.
- Working in development teams to introduce new materials, productions or processing technology.
- Identification of tooling conditions and repairs required.
- To ensure that the press complies with Current Health and Safety legislation, after tool changes and before hand-over to Operator.
- Basic programming of robots and de-gaters to handle products and complete any secondary process operation.
- Carry out quality checks at each stage of the injection moulding process, (1st and last-off samples).
To be successful as a Moulding Setter, you must have:
- Knowledge of the properties and processing behaviour of polymer materials
- Basic knowledge of electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic systems
- Familiar with analytical/diagnostic tools, SPC, FMEA, SMED
- Minimum of 2 years plastics injection moulding experience
If you are excited by the prospect of joining an international organization as a Moulding Setter, please apply immediately.
Recruit12 is a recruitment specialist working within the Automotive, Aerospace, and World-Class manufacturing sectors.
Important: Please note Recruit12 is only able to place into employment candidates that have a valid EU passport, a European Economic Area (EEA) passport, or a valid UK visa.