Motor Asset Manager
Salary: £33,000 - £35,000
Working hours: 8am - 4:30pm / 8:30am - 5pm (Monday to Friday)
Recruit 12 has an exciting opportunity for a Motor Asset Manager to coordinate the full repair of electrical assets in a customer's location and support plant-based customers, store personnel and engineers; to facilitate the decision-making process relative to the repair or replacement of assets.
Your responsibilities as a Motor Asset Manager will include:
- Manage the asset data to ensure the integrity of the data within the customers SAP, My MRO, and Motor Tracking system. Troubleshooting on electrical rotating equipment including performance testing of pumps etc.
- Contributing to the maintenance of Health and Safety in the workplace
- Good team working skills as well as working on own initiative
- Promote good housekeeping for an efficient working environment
- High standard of report writing with the ability of altering to suit customer’s or business’ requirements
To be a successful candidate as a Motor Asset Manager you will need experience in:
- Experience with a range of industrial motors.
- Looking to take the next step in getting off the tools into a consultative role.
- Problem Solving & Issue Resolution –Troubleshooting’
- Excellent Communicator
- Planning and Organisation
- Working to tight schedules
- Delivery of technical solution
Recruit12 is a recruitment specialist working within the Automotive, Aerospace, and World Class manufacturing sectors.
Important: Please note Recruit12 is only able to place into employment candidates that have a valid EU passport, a European Economic Area (EEA) passport or a valid UK visa.