Up to £32,500 subject to experience
Recruit12 is excited with the opportunity for a Mechanical/Electrical Engineer to join a technology-driven, specialist industrial services provider. This role is suitable for an individual that is able (driving license required) to travel to customer sites as required and provide excellent customer service and quality to your workmanship.
As a Mechanical/Electrical Engineer, your main responsibilities will include:
- Deliver high-quality workmanship as required by customers needs
- Driving the highest standards of Health & Safety amongst the team
- work with a team of expert engineers in Southampton to ensure any work conducted is done so to the highest standards
- Repairs conducted at a range of levels, such as simple repair or a complete overhaul of a complex pump
- Ensure a high standard of customer service
- Providing hands-on engineering solutions to customer requirements
To be successful as a Mechanical/Electrical Engineer, you must have:
- Fitting/Engineering experience
- General maintenance
- Repair and overhaul experience
- Customer Service Skills
- Health & Safety Adherence
- Flexibility to travel
- Full UK Driving License Mandatory
If you are excited by the prospect of joining a market leader as a Mechanical/ Electrical Engineer, then please apply immediately.
This position is based is Southampton and can be easily accessible by areas such as Totton, Eling, Millbrook etc.
Recruit12 is a recruitment specialist working within the Automotive, Aerospace, and World-Class manufacturing sectors.
Important: Please note Recruit12 is only able to place into employment candidates that have a valid EU passport, a European Economic Area (EEA) passport, or a valid UK visa.