Mechanical Manufacturing Engineer
Attractive Salary plus Benefits
Recruit12 currently has an exciting new opportunity for a Mechanical Manufacturing Engineer to join a well-respected and highly prestigious organisation to provide support to the wider manufacturing team.
As a Mechanical Manufacturing Engineer, your main responsibilities will include the following:
- Work collaboratively with both mechanical and technical teams to ensure that designs meet all requirements and best practices.
- Maintain and Update company procedures for mechanical manufacturing and assembly
- Produce project documentation for manufacture, assembly, inspection, testing, and commissioning mechanical systems
- Manage the production and closeout of the design / build related Non-Conformance reports
- Ensure the quality standards are met for each project
- Liaise with the Business Management team to ensure project prioritisations and workflows are effectively achieved
To be successful as a Mechanical Manufacturing Engineer, you must have:
- Demonstrate appropriate technical competence in several prioritized skill areas.
- Demonstrate working technical and practical judgment in anticipating and solving the problem
- 3 + years’ experience in mechanical design, manufacturing & testing
- Good working knowledge of scientific and engineering principles
What you will receive as a Mechanical Manufacturing Engineer:
Attractive salary plus benefits and the opportunity to progress and accelerate your career by showcasing your mechanical manufacturing experience and skills for a continuously growing company.
This position is based in Oxfordshire and is easily accessible by areas such as Abingdon and Oxford, and other surrounding areas.
If you are excited by this position as a Mechanical Manufacturing Engineer, then please apply immediately.