Up to £26,000 salary plus benefits
Recruit12 has an excellent opportunity to join a prestigious company and highly skilled team as a mechanical fitter on a permanent basis.
As a Mechanical Fitter, your main responsibilities will include:
- Ability to adapt to different tasks and requirements due to the nature of the role having no 2 days the same
- Deliver high-quality service to customer's
- Adhering to Health and Safety policies and practices
- Providing hands-on engineering solutions to customer requirements
- Split workloads across sites, such as workshop and customer sites
- Promote products
To be successful as a Mechanical Fitter, you must have:
- Experienced Fitter/Engineer with a high standard of knowledge of mechanical equipment, products, such as pumps, gearboxes, motors, and general maintenance equipment.
- Experience of working in a workshop environment
- Experience of working in on-site customer environments
- Located in or around the Norwich area
- Full UK drivers license
- General Maintenance and repair experience
- Customer service skills
What you will receive as a Mechanical Fitter :
A competitive salary of up to £26,000 including benefits such as 25 days annual holiday plus bank holiday entitlement, Bike to Work scheme, Contributory Pension, on-call, and overtime opportunities. You will also have the opportunity to work for a highly prestigious and well-skilled team in a company that values employees and provides a comfortable and supportive working environment.
This position is based in Norwich as is easily accessible from surrounding areas such as Thetford, Brandon, and Marham.
If this position as a Mechanical Fitter excited you, please apply immediately.