Recruit 12 is seeking a Mechanical Fitter to join a well-established metal pressings and fabrication organisation. As a technically motivated and naturally proactive Mechanical Fitter, you will hold responsibility supporting press manufacturing; covering day to day maintenance of the plant, fault finding and general equipment repairs. This is an excellent opportunity to join a forward-thinking business where quality and continuous improvement is of paramount importance. This a permanent position, offering an annual salary of £28,000, working day shifts.
Skills required for a Mechanical Fitter include:
- Ideally, apprentice trained or equivalent qualification in mechanical or electrical engineering
- Have a proven background in assembly maintenance, working with TPM
- Conversant with Power Presses
- Knowledge of manufacturing production – automotive/aerospace preferred
- Experience of working with Pneumatics, Hydraulics and Electrics
- Experience in a Quality is driven environment and use to working with health & Safety legislation
- Proactive and able to identify opportunities for improvement to support TPM and lean incentives
This position is based in Birmingham and is easily commutable from West Midlands, Wolverhampton, Coventry, Warwick, Solihull, Stourbridge, Halesowen, West Bromwich, Sutton Coldfield and Dudley.
If you are an experienced Mechanical Fitter looking for a varied and technical workload, please apply immediately.
Recruit12 is a recruitment specialist working within the Automotive, Aerospace, and World-Class manufacturing sectors.
Important: Please note Recruit12 is only able to place into employment candidates that have a valid EU passport, a European Economic Area (EEA) passport or a valid UK visa