Mechanical Design Engineer
Excellent salary plus benefits
Recruit 12 has an exciting opportunity for a Mechanical Design Engineer who can work effectively as part of an experienced engineering team. This role will involve mechanical design of small retro-fit camera systems through to large industrial automation machinery.
Your responsibilities as a Mechanical Design Engineer will include:
- Create Mechanical designs and schematics for industrial automations systems. Encompassing concepts, drawings and schematics within SolidWorks under the guidance of the design manager
- Complete pneumatic designs inclusive of concepts, drawings and schematics.
- Specify components for industrial automation systems
- Create drawings to all relevant worldwide standards as directed by Design Manager.
- Develop understanding of industrial automation and vision engineering
- Work with the design and applicants engineering teams and deliver projects on time.
- Assist as required with hands-on mechanical build systems.
To be a successful candidate as a Mechanical Design Engineer you will need:
- Minimum of 1 to 2 years of industry experience
- Minimum of 1 to 2 years of experience using 3D CAD Software, preferably Solidworks.
- Educated to degree level preferably in Mechanical Engineering or related fields (2.1 or above)
- Well organised, ability to work to deadlines and a high attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritise a heavy workload
- Excellent interpersonal skills- both written and verbal
- Ability and willingness to work as part of a team.
Recruit12 is a recruitment specialist, working within the Automotive, World class manufacturing, Renewable energy and Construction sectors
Important: Please note Recruit12 is only able to place into employment candidates that have a valid EU passport, a European Economic Area (EEA) passport or a valid UK visa