Mechanical Design engineer
Excellent salary plus benefits
Recruit 12 has an exciting opportunity for a Mechanical Design Engineer to join our client in creating new technologies and products to satisfy our customers’ requirements. Much of our development work is done in partnership with customers and other engineering firms. Applicants will have the opportunity to work with some of the biggest names in the off-highway, automotive and engineering world.
Your responsibilities as a Mechanical Design Engineer will include:
- Creating and working from design specifications in accordance with the Dana Quality Management System
- Working with customers to integrate our products into their vehicles and equipment
- Development and improvement of new and existing motor designs
- Assisting manager / team with project planning
- Assisting with creating all required documentation to meet internal and external requirements (CE, PAPP, DFMEA, DVP etc.)
- Production of bill of materials, engineering change notes and work instructions
To be a successful candidate as a Mechanical Design Engineer you will need:
- A degree in, or equivalent knowledge of Mechanical Engineering
- 3-D SolidWorks or NX experience desirable
- Ability to generate innovative engineering solutions
- Work both individually and as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Good analytical and development skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
Recruit12 is a recruitment specialist working within the Automotive, Aerospace, and World Class manufacturing sectors.
Important: Please note Recruit12 is only able to place into employment candidates that have a valid EU passport, a European Economic Area (EEA) passport or a valid UK visa.